is free timing and results software for cycling races (small donation recommended for paid events - see below).
CrossMgr quickly produces professional looking results including rider lap times. It reads rider data from Excel, and formats result in Excel format or Html for publishing to the web. CrossMgr was created by a cycling official, and has extensive features to settle disputes.
Although originally designed for Cyclo-Cross races, CrossMgr has also been extensively used for MTB, and with the chip reader interface, for Criterium and Road Races. It also has strong support for Time Trials.
To see how others are using CrossMgr, see here
. Or, search for "Powered by CrossMgr
" for results posted from around the world.
See demo video of v1.5 here. Download
the software and CrossMgrTutorial.doc for free (Windows. Linux and Mac also available).
- No setup required - just "New" a race and go.
- Print results directly, or publish to the web or Excel.
- Shows leader by category before he/she arrives in real-time during the race.
- Handles missing and duplicate entries automatically. Fills in missing numbers when reasonable to do so.
- Handle multiple categories simultaneously.
- Automatically estimates the number of laps in a timed race. Allows manual override.
- Results available instantly at all times.
- Creates a statistical model of each rider and predicts riders before they arrive.
- Minimizes data entry - expected riders can just be "checked off" without having to re-enter their number.
- Links with external data in Excel to get rider names, teams and license numbers.
- Manages the UCI 80% lap by category.
- Attention grabbing animated web output. Shows course map and elevation (import from GPX file).
- Real-time integration with J-Chip, Alien and Impinj chip readers.