Indicators of Continuous Improvement Performance:
- Students' positive connection to school
- Academic performance on performance tasks
- Academic growth over time on the Measures of Academic Progress (MAP)
- Academic growth year to year on Wisconsin Knowledge & Concepts Exam (WKCE)
- College & Career readiness as measured against Common Core Standards
- Effective academic transition to high school
- Technology proficiency as related to academics
Process for Continuous Improvement
- What do we want students to know, understand & demonstrate?
- Curriculum Review Process
- How will we know if the students have learned?
- Balanced assessment measures of essential knowledge & skills
- Evidence analysis
- How will we respond when students have not learned yet?
- Response to Intervention (RtI)
- Improvement goals for grade level and/or content area
- How will we respond when the students are ready to learn more?
Curriculum Review Calendar