Trevor-Wilmot Consolidated Graded School District CIA
Timberwolf Learning at Home
VIRTUAL SUMMER SCHOOL
BEGINNING JULY 27, 2020
Please sign up using the link in your Skyward message from Mrs. Cook.
LEARNING AT HOME TRIMESTER 3 2019-2020
To Our Pack: Thank you for teaming with us through this unique third trimester. Our families are the best at collabaoating around our students' learning needs. We appreciate the opportunity to continue your student's learning experience at this challenging time . No new instruction will be linked below. However, beginning June 1, there will be notes from each grade level about individual learning plans for wrapping up previously assigned work, and meeting with each familiy for closure to the 2019-2020 academic year. THANK YOU for working with us in our first efforts of virtual teaching and learning. Please see Dr. Garven's message for the end of this school year.
- Virtual Learning for the week of 3/18/2020-3/20/2020
- Virtual Learning for the week of 3/30/2020 - 4/3/2020
- Virtual Learning for the week of 4/6/2020- 4/9/2020
- Virtual Learning for the week of 4/14/2020- 4/17/2020
- Virtual Learning for the week of 4/20/2020 - 4/24/202/
- Virtual learning for the week of 4/272020-5/1/2020
- Virtual learning for the week of 5/4/2020-5/8/2020
- Virtual learning for the week of 5/11/2020-5/15/2020
- Virtual learning for the week of 5/18/2020-5/22/2020
- Virtual learning for the week of 5/26/2020 - 5/29/2020
- Third Trimester of Learning at Home Grading
- Internet Safety Tips: For adults with children working at home K-5 5-8
- Teachers' email messages will share their office hours, and they are listed here. The teachers will be available to answer your child's specific questions as they note in that communication.
- Attendance is taken by teachers as your student(s) turn in assignments and/or assessments to them. We are doing our best to be flexible with due dates as we recognize this is new territory for us all. If you have questions or concerns, please email your teacher, or complete the feedback form below. Thank you for your understanding and patience with this new format for learning.
Please know that we understand if things do not go as planned, and we hope you will understand as well. We appreciate that everyone is being flexible. We will keep communication lines open between students and teachers. Please feel free to contact staff members as the need arises via email. Thank you for your kindness, caring and support during this time.
- WHO: All students of all ages with the help of teachers & families
- WHAT: Directions for continuing teaching and learning away from our school building
- WHERE: Outside the classroom, at home in lieu of going to school
- WHEN: Beginning Wednesday, March 18th -to present
- HOW: Check the TWC Website for links, OR follow the link in the email from your homeroom teacher. Utilize your Chromebook or iPad to follow directions in your grade level slide show.
- WHY: So student learning can continue during this unprecidented event.
Welcome to our exciting learning community! I am looking forward to our collaboration around curriculum, instruction and assessment (CIA).
Working together for TWC,
Director of Curriculum and Instruction
- What do we want students to know, understand, and demonstrate?
- Common Core Standards
- What will we do to lead the students to knowing, understanding, & demonstrating?
- What will we do if they haven't learned yet?
- What will we do next when they have learned ?
- How will we know if they know, understand, and are able to demonstrate?
Communication of Student Learning
To problem solve MasteryConnect issues, please use the help button in the software.
The reading of informational text (non-fiction and other factual documents) takes certain reading skills that all students at TWC are working on this year. Learn more about this reading program that our students are using to help with this type of reading.
Carnegie Learning Blended Model includes student texts that they are able to write in for practice and note taking, together with an on-line module. Click on the link above to learn more.
Everyday Math Version 4 - 4K-5th Grade
Standards-Based Report Cards
- Video explaining how to activate your parent account for Mastery Connect click here
- Parent FAQ Sheet
- A short video about how standards-based grading is different from traditional grading, "Assessment FOR Learning" click here.
- Notes from Coffee & Conversations . click here
- Notes from Academic Achievement Committee click here
To contact Mrs. Donich directly, please use the information below.
Tracy Donich E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 262-862-2356 x1103 Fax 262-862-9226
Director of Curriculum, Instruction, & Assessment Trevor-Wilmot Consolidated School District 26325 Wilmot Rd., Trevor, WI 53179