Assessment in Trevor-Wilmot as a World-Class District:
- enables students to demonstrate learning through varied methods of gathering evidence of learning
- provides relevant feedback to all stakeholders for varied purposes
- provides timely feedback to stakeholders to support their achievement efforts
What do college admissions think of standards-based grading? Buckmiller & Peters, Drake University, 2018
How will we know if they know, understand, and are able to demonstrate?
- Standards-Based Reporting
- Some WI Schools Use Standards-Based Grading...What Is That?
- State Assessment - Wisconsin Forward Exam
- How do our students perform on the Wisconsin Knowledge and Concepts Exam?
- Help me understand my student's Forward scores, Individual Student Report (ISR).
- MAP Testing: What is Measures of Academic Progress (MAP)?
- PALS Testing: What is the Phonological Awareness Literacy Screening?
- Students read leveled texts:
- Fountas & Pinnell Guided Reading Text Level Descriptions for grades K-3
- Lexile Framework for Reading for grades 3-8
- What are the differences between leveled reading systems?
- Reading Fluency: Read Naturally for grades 1-3
- Math Fluency: DIBELS easy CBM
Please help your child do his/her very best on the test by getting a good night's rest and a good breakfast. Do your best to help him/her be in school on testing days unless s/he is very ill.
Information for Families 2014-2015
Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction