Can You Help Santa?
This Christmas wouldn’t it be great to receive a little surprise? The club is running a Christmas raffle with 43 fantastic prizes.
There is a crisis at Santa HQ. It’s been a long Winter and Rudolph is so gloomy his nose has stopped glowing. Santa needs Rudolph to guide his sleigh. The only thing that will make it glow again is if you can cheer Rudolph up. Rudolph loves jokes...
Can you find the funniest joke to make him laugh and start his nose glowing again?
Choose your jokes from below or make up one of your own!
First prize is a magnificent 6ft Christmas Tree delivered to your door (locally) courtesy of Wyaston Nursery.
Second Prize is a scrumptious 5lb Turkey Butterfly courtesy of Nigel’s Butchers
Plus all these amazing prizes:
Cut and blow dry from Viva Hair
£30 meal voucher from The Bridge
£25 voucher for Jack Rabbit
Popcorn Maker from David Neil
One month free pass for swim, gym and exercise classes at Ashbourne Leisure Centre
Cut and blow dry from Sally Montague
5 tickets to The Big Top Fun Centre at Uttoxeter
HUUB kit bag
Fruit Hamper from Fresh Choice
2 fish and chips meals from the Market Place Chippie
2 meal deals from Subway
Bag from The Equatorial Shop
Rymans 108 piece Art Set
Large pizza from Bennys
£10 Voucher from the Co-op
£10 Voucher from Cheddar Gorge
Gift set from House of Beer
China mugs from the China Shop
Scarf from Chic
Pot plant from The Flower Shop
£5 from House of Nails
Cream Tea from The Little Shed
Cosmetics from Boots
Wow that's a lot! Enter now - pick your joke from below...
Last year's tree was beautiful!
Roger drawing the winning name.
How to enter?
Entry is £1 per joke. There is no limit on the number of jokes you can enter.
1. Go to the jokes list below
2. Choose your joke (or write your own) and email Helen here with the joke and number of your choice(s).
3. Payment is by cash, placed in an envelope with your name and email address plus the joke numbers. Hand to a committee member or your coach at the pool.
4. Once paid, you will receive an e-ticket confirming your entry. If your choice has already gone you will be allocated the next available joke to it on the list.
5. The list will be updated frequently to show which jokes are available.
6. The draw will be held during the Club Champs on Sunday 4th of December. The lucky winners will be contacted by email or phone.
7. First prize is the Christmas Tree
8. All other prizes will be allocated in order they are drawn.
This list will be regularly updated but if the name you choose is not available you will be allocated the next available name on the list.
All the money raised from the raffle will go to the club for the benefit of the swimmers.
A huge thank you to all the local businesses that have donated prizes!
Small Society Lottery registration number: LN/7496 issued by Derbyshire Dales District Council
Registered with Derbyshire Dales District Council in accordance with paragraph 36 of schedule 11, part 4 to the Gambling Act 2005.
Promoter: ADSC, Ashbourne Leisure Centre, Clifton Road, Ashbourne, DE6 1DR