Become a Member
How do I join AFAP?
Membership is currently free for any Physiotherapist or Allied Health Professional (AHP) who has an interest in foot & ankle MSK problems. UK members are full members. International members can join as associate members.
Your email and your personal data is confidential to us.
Your details will not be shared with any 3rd parties without your permission.
To join simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with these details:
- Your full name.
- Please provide a personal email address as well as your work email.
- Include your current job role or title.
- The full address of your workplace so we can add you to our membership map.
- Your HCPC registration number.
- If you are a UK or Irish Chartered Physiotherapist (not mandatory) please also send us your CSP or ISCP number.
Why should I join?
- To find out about exclusive course opportunities not advertised on the website and only offered to AFAP members.
- To be eligible to receive any course & conference discounts that may be offered to AFAP members.
- To help support the growing network of Physios & AHPs in the developing field of foot & ankle MSK specialisation.
- To have the opportunity to support foot & ankle post graduate students by participating in their research projects. Alternatively, you may be the person in need of the AFAP membership's help.