Mergers & Acquisitions & Funding
Our transaction methodology is "one-to-many" where we canvass widely for interest in our client's business proposition.* From there we run a tightly managed process of qualification, selection and negotiation.
We implement a well-proven process of target identification, market making, identifying high-value outliers, combined with a defined protocol that targets can understand and follow. This maximises the reliability and value of a transaction that will satisfy our client's objectives.
Our network extends deeply into the domains we cover and includes stakeholders and decision makers in enterprise, academia, government and regulatory authorities.
We offer the following
- Business Acquisition - Planning & Execution
- Sector Surveys & Assessments
- Divestments, Part or 100% Trade Sale
- IPO Advisory
- Funding via Equity & Debt
- Collaboration, Partnerships, Joint Ventures
- ITAR Regulatory Compliance
* 70% of our engagements result in transactions between our clients and companies they didn't know before we introduced them.