I am a lecturer in pure mathematics at the University of St Andrews. I am mainly interested in tropical geometry, non-Archimedean geometry, and their applications to algebraic and enumerative geometry.
Here is my CV (updated June 2020).
My email address is email@example.com.
Recent and upcoming maths travel:
- July 10: Lagartos algebraic geometry online seminar.
- March 8-21: Oberwolfach research in pairs.
- Feb 19: University of Kentucky.
- Feb 17: University of Tennessee.
- Feb 11: Harvard University.
- Feb 10: Brown University.
I strongly believe in the axioms laid out by Federico Ardila:
Axiom 1. Mathematical potential is distributed equally among different groups, irrespective of geographic, demographic, and economic boundaries.
Axiom 2. Everyone can have joyful, meaningful, and empowering mathematical experiences.
Axiom 3. Mathematics is a powerful, malleable tool that can be shaped and used differently by various communities to serve their needs.
Axiom 4. Every student deserves to be treated with dignity and respect.