||Independent Research Group Leader of the Engineering Cryptographic Protocols (ENCRYPTO) group at the Center for Research in Security and Privacy (CRISP), formerly European Center for Security and Privacy by Design (EC SPRIDE), at Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany.
||Postdoctoral Researcher at Technische Universität Darmstadt, Center for Advanced Security Research Darmstadt (CASED), System Security Lab, Germany.
||PhD (Dr.-Ing.) and Research Assistant at Ruhr-University Bochum, Horst Görtz Institute for IT Security (HGI), System Security Lab, Germany.
(see MyWebsite@TRUST.HGI for details)
||Research Internship at Bell Labs, Security Solutions/Cryptographic Systems, Murray-Hill, NJ, USA on "Practical Secure Function Evaluation" (host: Vladimir Kolesnikov, PhD).
||Diploma (Dipl.-Inf. Univ., "Master") in Computer Science at University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Erlangen, Germany.
I am doing research in applied cryptography, privacy, and computer security, including:
- Compilers for Cryptographic Protocols
- Secure Two-Party Computation Protocols
- Efficient Secure Two-Party Computation Protocols (see ABY, TASTY)
- Secure Evaluation of (Semi-)Private Functions, Universal Circuits (see FairplayPF, FairplaySPF)
- Function Representations and Minimization (Circuits, Neural Networks, Branching Programs)
- Hardware-Assisted Cryptographic Protocols
- Privacy-Preserving Protocols
- Cloud Computing Security (see AMID)
The following word cloud
is generated from the titles of my publications
and gives an overview on my research topics.
And this word cloud shows where we have published our results.
My Erdös Number
equals 4; the path is T. Schneider - M. Fischlin - S. Goldwasser - L. Lovasz - P. Erdös.
I am / was involved in the following projects.
||BMBF & HMWK
||Center for Research in Security and Privacy
|| Cryptography-Based Security Solutions: Enabling Trust in New and Next Generation Computing Environments
||Privacy-Preserving Computation in the Cloud
||Center for Advanced Security Research Darmstadt
||European Center for Security and Privacy by Design
||European Network of Excellence in Cryptology
||Computer Aided Cryptography Engineering
||Signal Processing in the EncryptEd Domain