- Public Health Regulation and Mortality: Evidence from Early 20th Century Milk Laws, Journal of Health Economics (2017) 56, p. 126-144. [PDF]
- Community Monitoring and Crime: Evidence From Chicago's Safe Passage Program (joint with Robert Gonzalez; R&R at the Journal of Public Economics)
- Can Community Crime Monitoring Reduce Student Absenteeism? (joint with Robert Gonzalez; R&R at Education Finance and Policy)
- Comprehensive Support and Student Success: Can Out of School Time Make a Difference? (R&R at Education Finance and Policy)
- The Effects of Welfare Work Requirements on High School Dropout and Teen Unemployment: TANF as a Conditional Cash Transfer.
Work in Progress: