Given the most recent updates from the Provincial Government, effective Tuesday, February 16, Delta Bingo & Gaming in Peterborough will be open, restricted to a maximum capacity of 50 guests.
We look forward to seeing everyone! To keep our community safe, please follow all social distancing guidelines. Upon visiting us, you can expect to be greeted by a team member in PPE who will ask you some screening questions and to sanitize your hands. All gaming machines will be thoroughly wiped after each use. Please remember, we have a capacity of 50 guests and ask that everyone be respectful.
Our Vegas-style machines will be open!
Bingo at Home will continue to be offered.
With 50 person capacity limits, our outdoor wait times may be longer than usual. Please come prepared for the weather conditions.
1. In order to comply with the mandated capacity restriction of maximum 50 people, Delta Peterborough will offer Vegas-Style gaming machines, Play on Demand (POD).
2. Face masks are mandatory for all employees and guests while inside the facility.
3. Management reserves the right, at their discretion, to refuse service to anyone that will not comply with protocols and/or someone who jeopardizes the health and safety of staff and customers. This includes but is not limited to; denied entry into the facility and/or being asked to leave the premises.
Here is what to expect:
· Due to government mandated capacity restrictions, there will be a limited number of customers allowed in centre at one time. Limits will vary per location, to a maximum of 50 people for those in Orange zones. As a preventative measure, all customers will be asked screening questions and required to wear a mask and apply hand sanitizer upon entry.
· To limit exposure and manage capacity, there will be NO in and out privileges once you have entered. This means, if you exit the facility and wish to re-enter, you will need to stand in line (when applicable) and repeat the entry procedure.
· Upon entry, each visitor must provide their name and contact information for potential 'contact tracing', to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
· Staff and customers must maintain a 2-meter distance from one another at all times. This applies to line-ups (inside and outside), washrooms, seating, etc. Gaming areas that are not in use will be closed off completely. Watch for distancing reminders on the floor and displayed on signs and digital boards.
ENHANCED CLEANING MEASURES
· Staff members will be continuously sanitizing high touch areas property-wide, with products proven to kill bacteria and viruses. TapTix machines will be disinfected after each use and hand sanitizing stations will be made available for customers to use at their discretion.
· The air filter system will also be replaced more frequently to maximize fresh air exchange inside each facility.
· All staff have completed detailed training on distancing, disinfecting and protection. They are following rigorous hygiene protocols and are committed to upholding these safety standards to protect themselves and our customers.
· Masks are mandatory at all Delta Bingo locations. Wearing a mask protects the people around you.
· Staff will be wearing the protective equipment necessary for their job function. These items include gloves, masks, and face shields.
· Protective guards have been installed at customer service desks and other counters with frequent staff/customer interaction.
· Full food services at some Delta Bingo locations have been suspended until further notice. Other sites will have a modified menu, offering only pre-packaged and quick order items, where applicable. All self-serve stations are closed (drinks, condiments, coffee stations, etc.).
· To ensure limited exposure to outside contaminants, outside food or drink is no longer permitted in centre.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate through this unprecedented time.
Delta Bingo at Home games will continue as scheduled. For more information visit deltabingo.com/bingoathome/
Drive-In Bingo is BACK!
This fan favourite Bingo series is back and coming to a Delta location near you. Parking reservations are ON SALE NOW and moving quickly!
Buy your tickets now!
More information about Delta's Drive In Bingo can be found HERE