Work in Progress (write-up stage)
- The Two Tails of Cities. A (More) Exhaustive Perspective on Urban Population Growth and City Spatial Expansion, with Amjad Khan and Brian Blankespoor.
- Income Inequality and the Inverted Density Curve, with Basile Pfeiffer and Vincent Viguié.
- Big Data in Transportation: An Economics Perspective, with Souleymane Soumahoro.
- Roads and Structural Transformation in Mali, with Brian Blankespoor, Sandrine Mesplé-Somps and Gilles Spielvogel.
- Roads and Wildlife in Kenya, with Richard Damania, Sebastien Desbureaux and Mohammed Said.
Land property rights and land markets
- Certified to Stay: Experimental Evidence on Land Formalization and Widows’ Tenure Security in Benin, with Ioana Botea, Markus Goldstein, Kenneth Houngbedji, Florence Kondylis and Michael O’Sullivan.
- The Conversion of Customary Land in Developing Country Cities, with Pierre Picard.
- Interpersonal Urban Land Markets and Information Asymmetry, with Lucie Letrouit.
- Competing Land Property Rights, with Liam Wren-Lewis.
- Unequal Access to Land for Housing, with Alain-Durand Lasserve and Maylis Durand-Lasserve.
- Land Challenges in Expanding sub-Saharan African Cities. What Policy Makers Need to Bear in Mind when Dealing with Rapid Rural-Urban Land Use Conversion, with Alain Durand-Lasserve, Geoff Payne, Sina Schlimmer and Oumar Sylla.