For full details of this property click the menus at the top of this page
A perfectly located holiday cottage
Burngullow is within easy walking distance of the sandy surfing beach at Crackington Haven with its cosy pub and two bistro cafes - all of which serve excellent food and offer views to the dramatic cornish cliffs and coast.
COVID-19 Assurance: Please be assured that we are following detailed Government and Industry Guidelines on cleaning protocol, cleaning checklist, risk assessments and Legionella control to protect our guests and ourselves. We are very happy to provide details of any of these measures upon request.
A very warm welcome will greet you at Burngullow.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
*See our Availability and Prices menu at the top of this page
*See our Special Offers menu in the 'More' section at the top of this page
Based in the picturesque village of Crackington Haven, a peaceful coastal village just south of Bude on the North Cornish coast, we have been welcoming guests since 1999 in VisitEngland.org assessed and inspected 4 star accommodation.
Details and Key features:-
- A lovely quiet village location with easy access to the coast and inland footpaths
- Open plan kitchen with washing machine/diningroom/lounge area
- 3 bedrooms: 2 double bedrooms 4ft 6" beds, and a lovely single child room with 3ft (adult single-size) bed.
- Conservatory leading to sunny secluded enclosed gardens with patios and seating areas. BT superfast Wi-fi
- Ample driveway parking, garage available for storage of pushchairs, surfboards, etc. and freezer
- Walk to sandy surfing beach, pub and cafes at beautiful Crackington Haven
- Pets welcome (small charge), short breaks available. Beautiful coastal walks and views
- Close to Bude, Boscastle, Tintagel, Port Isaac, and great for touring all of Cornwall as we are close to the A39 and A30 arterial roads.
Whether you are a couple with a pet, or a full family looking for a Cornish break, we welcome you to relax in the comfort of a 'home from home'.
Our Holiday Cottage is near Bude, Boscastle, Tintagel, Port Isaac, Polzeath, Wadebridge,(hire bikes for the very popular Camel Trail to Padstow), Newquay, the Eden Project, Bodmin Moor and Dartmoor and, of course, we're in Doc Martin country!
Crackington Haven Beach (with Pub and Cafes)!
Saunter down to the beach in the evenings and watch the sun set with a sizzle into the clear blue Atlantic Ocean!
We hope you find this site useful, why not view our Availability and Prices page, or browse our Accommodation Gallery. Alternatively, please contact us to discuss or make a reservation.
If you have any questions about Burngullow, or would like to make a reservation, please get in touch - we would be happy to help you. Best wishes Jane and Paul Anderson.
Telephone 01840 230504 - if we're not in then just leave a message and we'll call you back. There is no Booking Fee!