International Conference 2018
OBJECTIVES OF THE CONFERENCE:
· The Conference aims to bring together leading academicians, researchers, research scholars and corporate to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Management, Globalisation, Digitalisation, Ethical and Ecological issues.
· It is an effort to bring together Management and Information Technology, Business, Management and Economics Studies with special track to Multidisciplinary Studies.
· The conference will provide networking opportunity to interact with members inside and outside their own particular disciplines. Participants from different countries will create professional environment under one roof.
BENEFITS FROM THE CONFERENCE:
Conference will provide a common platform to academicians, researchers, business leaders, and government officials. It provides following benefits:
· Publication opportunity in peer reviewed/ referred UGC Recognised Journal with Impact Factor & ISSN
· Best Paper Award
· Meet Experts & Influencers Face to Face
· Networking Opportunities
Date of Conference : 10th March 2018
Last date for submission of full paper along with abstract : 24th February 2018
Notification of Acceptance : 01st March 2018
Last date for Registration : 05th March 2018
Note: All accepted papers will be published in UGC Listed CAME-C Journal’s Refereed Peer Review Special Issue with Impact Factor 4.562; ISSN No. 2319-6270; (UGC Journal No. 47043)
Download Brochure of International Conference
Download Registration & Authorisation Form