May 21th 2020
- Google AI mentioned our work in their Blog Post. - https://ai.googleblog.com/2020/05/announcing-7th-fine-grained-visual.html
- Publishing my lightweight MobileNet V3 model for Mushroom Recognition on the TF Hub - https://tfhub.dev/bohemian-visual-recognition-alliance
April 28th 2020
- 1st place in the Crop Disease recognition - ICLR Computer Vision for Agriculture Workshop. The results were presented online. Available at https://www.cv4gc.org/cv4a2020/#live
April 7th 2020
- Presenting about Automatic Snake Recognition for ITU Group - United Nations
- Presenting about Fungi Recognition in the wild at the WACV conference - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drZS0oTOltE
- 1st place in the Hakuna Ma-Data recognition challenge sponsored by Microsoft AI for Earth - https://www.drivendata.co/blog/wildlife-serengeti-winners/.
- Code: https://github.com/drivendataorg/hakuna-madata/tree/master/1st%20Place
- 1st place in the LifeCLEF 2019 plant identification challenge. Achieving 41.0% accuracy in recognition of 10,000 rare plant species from the Amazonian rain forest! Tested against human experts in plant sciences, our system scored better than half (3/5) of the experts.
- 1st place in the FGVCx Flower Classification and FGVCx Fungi Classification. The results were presented at the FGVC5 workshop at CVPR 2018.
- 1st place in the ExpertLifeCLEF 2018 plant identification challenge. Achieving 88.4 % accuracy in recognition of 10,000 plant species! Tested against human experts in plant sciences, our system scored better than half (5/9) of the experts.