Amazon Prime Video on Xfinity X1 and Flex
Watch your favorite Amazon original content, including The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Man in the High Castle and The Grand Tour, along with the full Prime Video library – directly on your X1 or Flex streaming device with Amazon Prime Video.
To access the Prime Video app on these devices, you’ll need:
- A compatible X1 TV Box (RNG150 modles are not supported) or Flex Streaming TV
- Xfinity Internet (any level of service)
- Amazon Prime Membership
- To watch Prime Video's "Included with Prime" library of content, you'll need an active membership to Amazon Prime.
- If you have an Amazon account but aren't a Prime member, you can purchase or rent individual titles to watch via X1 and Flex within the Prime Video app.
- If you have an Amazon account but aren't a Prime member, you can access a limited library of content in Prime Video such as titles from IMDb TV.
- If you're an Amazon customer and are interested in a Prime membership, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime within the Prime Video app on X1 and Flex (subject to Amazon’s trial eligibility rules). "COVID-19"
- Amazon Prime Membership
Watch Prime Video on X1 and Flex
To access Prime Video on X1 and Flex, press and hold the microphone button and say a voice command like "Prime Video" or "Watch Prime Video" into your Xfinity Voice Remote, or press the xfinity button and go to Apps > Prime Video (in the Video row).
You can also go to individual titles by saying voice commands like "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" or "The Grand Tour."
Log In or Sign Up for Amazon Prime through X1 or Flex
When you launch the Amazon Prime Video app on X1 or Flex, you’ll be prompted to sign in to your Amazon account. (If you don’t have an Amazon account, you can create one at amazon.com.) Follow the instructions on-screen to sign in to your account and start watching Prime Video or sign up for a free 30-day trial.
For existing Amazon Prime customers:
- Launch Prime Video from the Apps menu or say a voice command into your Voice Remote.
3. You'll see the screen: "Sign in your Xfinity device with your Amazon account to watch and purchase videos. On your computer, go to: amazon.com/mytv."
- On your computer or mobile device, go to amazon.com/mytv and sign in to your Amazon account.
4. After signing in to your Amazon account on your computer or mobile device, enter the pairing code shown on your TV Box into the Amazon website. Once confirmed, your TV will automatically update.
5. You’re now ready to watch Prime Video on X1 and Flex! "Hotstar"
For new Amazon Prime customers:
If you have an Amazon account and would like a Prime membership, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial on X1 or Flex (subject to Amazon’s trial eligibility rules). "Apple"
- Search for a title on X1 or Flex (e.g., say "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" into your Voice Remote).
- For TV series, select Episodes, then select the episode you want to watch. For movies, select the movie you want to watch.
- Select Sign Up/Sign In. The Prime Video app will launch on your X1 or Flex streaming device.
- Select Watch with Prime - Start your 30-day free trial.
5. Select OK.
6. You'll then be prompted to sign in to your Amazon account on amazon.com/mytv.
- After signing into your Amazon account from amazon.com/mytv on your computer or mobile device, enter the code shown on your TV Box into the Amazon website. Once confirmed, your TV will automatically update.
- You’re now ready to watch Prime Video on X1 and Flex!
- Note: Your trial will automatically continue as a paid subscription after 30 days. If you want to cancel your subscription, go to amazon.com and sign in to your account to edit your membership.
www.amazon.com/mytv login Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a subscription to watch "Included with Prime" content?
With an active Amazon Prime membership, you can watch the full "Included with Prime" library on X1 and Flex.
If you don’t have a Prime membership, but have a registered account on Amazon, you can purchase individual titles to watch as well as access a limited library of content, such as titles from IMDb TV, within the Prime Video app on X1 and Flex.
Can I sign up for Amazon Prime on my X1 or Flex streaming device?
Yes, you can sign up for a 30-day free trial on your X1 or Flex streaming device, subject to Amazon’s trial eligibility rules. "sustainability"
Note: Your trial will automatically continue as a paid subscription after 30 days. If you want to cancel your subscription, go to amazon.com and sign in to your account to edit your membership.
Will my Amazon Prime membership be on my Comcast bill?
No. You’ll be billed by Amazon, and any billing-related questions should be directed to Amazon Customer Support.
Will streaming Prime Video on my X1 or Flex streaming device count towards my monthly Internet data usage?
Yes. The Prime Video app on X1 and Flex is delivered over your Xfinity Internet service to your X1 or Flex streaming device. Therefore, Prime Video will be subject to the rules, terms and conditions that govern Xfinity Internet service, including any data usage plans that may apply. Learn more about X1 Internet data usage.
How do I set Parental Controls or block access?
There are several ways you can set Parental Controls:
- Lock TV-MA content under Settings > Parental Controls > TV Rating Locks. Once locked, a Parental Control PIN will be required to access the Prime Video app.
- Note: Choosing this option will also lock all other TV-MA Internet apps on X1 and will require you to enter a PIN before accessing those apps moving forward.
- You can block access to the Prime Video app using an Application Lock. Learn more about Application Locks for X1.
Note: Once you launch the app, Parental Control settings will not guard against new content searches or playback within Amazon Prime on X1 and Flex. Prime Video features its own set of parental controls and purchase restrictions.
Are there any accessibility features?
Since Prime Video on X1 and Flex is a third-party application, most of your accessibility user preferences on X1 and Flex will not be observed once you launch the app. However, you can enable Amazon’s own set of accessibility features - such as captions, descriptive video service, subtitles and a talking guide - within the app.
What language options are available?
Currently, the Prime Video app on X1 and Flex is available in English only. However, there are select titles available in the Prime Video library with non-English language tracks.
How do I return to the main menu?
Press the Exit, Guide or xfinity buttons on your remote to exit Prime Video on X1 or Flex. You can also say a voice command like "Watch CNN" into your Voice Remote to exit the app.
Why aren’t my Prime Video purchases appearing in my X1 or Flex purchases?
Titles purchased or rented in Prime Video only appear in the Prime Video app on X1 or Flex; they will not appear in your purchases.
There are some Amazon Prime titles that don’t show up when browsing the X1 or Flex On-Screen Guide. Why?
Not all Amazon Prime content can be browsed on your X1 or Flex On-Screen Guide at this time, and available titles may not yet have poster art. However, you’ll see the full Prime Video library once you launch the app.
If I subscribe to a Prime Video Channel, will I also receive access to it on X1 or Flex?
You’ll only be able to see this channel’s programming through the Amazon Prime Video app on X1 or Flex. If you subscribe to a subscription video on demand channel outside of the app, you won’t be able to watch it within the app even though it may offer the same or similar programming.
Can I watch shows in 4K or HDR?
Yes, customers with compatible 4K devices can watch in 4K and/or HDR in the Prime Video app as long as the device is connected to a 4K display and the X1 TV Box settings are correct. "Google"
How do I set up a purchase PIN in the Amazon Prime Video app on X1 or Flex?
You can set up a purchase PIN with Amazon Prime Video on Amazon.com. If you created a purchase PIN on your X1 or Flex streaming device, that PIN will not extend to the Amazon Prime Video app. You need to set up a separate PIN with Amazon. Tags:- www.amazon.com/mytv login | www.amazon.com/mytv | www.amazon.com/mytv verification | www.amazon.com/mytv enter code | www.amazon.com/mytv registration | www.amazon.com/mytv registration roku | www.amazon.com/mytv samsung | www.amazon.com/mytv code | www.amazon.com/mytv roku | www.amazon.com/mytv vizio | www.amazon.com/mytv xfinity | www.amazon.com/mytv enter code wii | www.amazon.com/mytv sony | www.amazon.com/mytv sign in | www.amazon.com/mytv vizio code | www.amazon.com/mytv enter code xfinity.