WOODLAND PARISH COUNCIL
Notice of appointment of date for the exercise of public rights
Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2021
The Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014, andThe Accounts and Audit (England) Regulations 2015 (SI 234)
1. Date of announcement: 1st June 2021
2. Any person interested has the right to inspect and make copies of the accounts to be audited and all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers and receipts relating to them. For the year ended 31 March 2021 these documents will be available on reasonable notice on application to:Mr C Harding, Chairman (acting clerk)Woodland House, Woodland. DL13 5RH.Tel: 01388718659Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgThese documents are also available for inspection on the Woodland Parish Council website at: www.woodlandparishcouncil.orgcommencing on 14th June 2021 and ending on 23rd July 2021
3. Local Government Electors and their representatives also have:• the opportunity to question the auditor about the accounts; and• the right to make objections to the accounts or any item in them.Written notice of an objection must first be given to the auditor and a copy sent to the Authority.The auditor can be contacted at the address in paragraph 4 below for this purpose during the inspection period at 2 above.
4. The audit is being conducted under the provisions of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014, the Accounts and Audit (England) Regulations 2015 and the National Audit Office’ Code of Audit Practice. Your audit is being carried out by:Mazars LLP, The Corner, Bank Chambers, 26 Mosley Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 1DF
5. This announcement is made by:C Harding Chairman (acting clerk)
Coronavirus (Covid 19)
If you need information on the virus please make sure you look at official, reputable websites for information. We suggest the following:
Following a period of closure due to the Covid-19 situation the Parish Council is pleased to announce that we are now able to re-open the playground from 9th July 2020. Following government guidelines, we are not able to allow fully unrestricted use of the playground and certain conditions of use now apply.
A copy of the Playground Poster is added at the bottom of this page, but below is a summary of what is now required
We hope everyone using the playground will follow these new rules and help keep our playground open and safe for all.
· Equipment in this play area is for use of under 14’s only.
· Parental supervision is required for under 14’s when using the play equipment.
· Hands to be washed prior and after using equipment, either using wash facilities where available, or personal hand sanitizer.
· Social distancing rules of 1M+ MUST be followed by all users from different households and/or family groups.
· Users should avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth while using the play equipment
· Please use bins provided or take your litter home
· Consumption of food and drink within the play area is not permitted.
· If the play area is busy users are encouraged to return later or find an alternative play area.
· Whilst all possible practical measures have been put in place, the users of this equipment do so at their own choice and risk.