Exhibits‎ > ‎

Railroad



 Rail road track from in front of the depot. Donated by Walter and Katie Bleich

Bottles from under desk. Donated by Bill Burris

Cartoon Picture

 Typewriter Donated by Wilfred Lenzen

Desk, change tray was donated by Howard and Marion Iversen

Cement from railroad when church foundation was dug

 Apex sign donated by Bill Burris

 Map of Winside from 1912 railroad company

 Box of bottles from Gaebler Neely Hardware. Donated by Bill Burris

 Luggage and suitcases

 Picture of Wager Family

 Pictures of railroad. Donated by Wilfred Lenzen

 Railroad schedules

 Stove
Comments