This is an opportunity that our office likes to inform you of each year for the young men in your outposts.
NSSP AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
Attached is the new application for the NSSP Ambassador Program. This is a great opportunity for the young men in your district. We will be sending this same information to all the chartered leaders in your district tomorrow.
The Royal Rangers National Shooting Sports Program, in cooperation with Brownells (http://www.brownells.com/) and the National Rifle Association Youth Programs, is now accepting applications for the position of 2016 Brownells/NRA National Youth Shooting Sports Ambassador, representing Royal Rangers at a national level.
This free 12-month adventure offers unparalleled opportunities for one (1) qualified Royal Ranger (16-18 years old) to experience a "chance of a lifetime" program that will include attending amazing events, meeting national shooting sports celebrities, radio and television personalities, traveling, experiencing the camaraderie of fellow ambassadors, and developing career opportunities, which could culminate in money for college. Past ambassadors have also received a number of significant and in some cases, expensive shooting sports products and services as an added benefit of their ambassador experience.
Application deadline: July 1, 2015
Opening Form: If you have any difficulties with the form go to Adobe.com and download the latest free version of Adobe Reader. Make sure you are using Adobe Reader to open PDFs. You may have to save the PDF to your computer and then right click on it and select Open With and then select Adobe Reader and check the box to always use this program to open PDFs.
Recommended Internet Browsers: Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer
Instructions for MAC users:
- Save the PDF file to your computer in a location that will be easy to find later (such as your desktop, documents, or downloads folder). Do not try to open the file.
- If you do not already have Adobe Reader or are unsure if you have the most recent version, go to <http://get.adobe.com/reader/> and download Adobe Reader. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the program.
- Return to the location where you saved the PDF. Right-click (or CTRL+Left-Click) on the file, choose Open With, then Other. Find Adobe Reader on the list of available programs and click on it, then check the box that says Always Open With and press Open.
- The form will open in Adobe Reader, and all future PDFs you receive will now open in Adobe Reader by default.
- Fillable PDFs cannot be opened on mobile devices.
Administrative Coordinator to National Director
The General Council of the Assemblies of God