Society Officers, Membership & Competitions
2020 - 2021 Officers and Membership
Patron: Mayor of Stratford-upon-Avon Cllr. Tony Jackson
The annual membership subscription is £20 (not applicable to visitors trying us out). Tea and coffee are normally available during the interval for a suitable donation to club funds.
The Society Constitution may be seen here.
Annual Competition Rules:
1. Five competitions are to be held:
- Lunnun Shield: Stamps
- Mannaberg Cup: Postal History
- Avon Shield: Thematics
- Chairman’s Cup: Open (philately related: 1 frame or equivalent table space)
- Brian Northey Trophy: Single sheet (held after AGM)
2. Each entry is to comprise one display frame, ie. 9 A4 sheets or equivalent.
3. Last season's winner is not permitted to enter the same competition this season.
4. Entrants are not permitted to vote for their own entry when judging.