18. International Conference on Cryptology in India (INDOCRYPT'17).
Submission: Aug 20, 2017.
A video about our research on developing a compiler for privacy-preserving protocols in CROSSING project E3 is available on Youtube.
5. ACM Workshop on Information Hiding and Multimedia Security (IH&MMSec'17).
Submission: Feb 20, 2017.
15. International Conference on Applied Cryptography and Network Security (ACNS) 2017
Our submission "Practical Private Set Intersection" by Michael Zohner, Benny Pinkas (Bar-Ilan University, Israel) and Thomas Schneider was among the 9 finalists selected from 45 submissions to the 6. German Prize for IT-Security 2016 (6. Deutscher IT-Sicherheitspreis 2016).
12. ACM Asia Conference on Computer and Communications Security (ASIACCS) 2017
Submission: November 1, 2016
8. ACM Cloud Computing Security Workshop,
Submission: July 27, 2016.
I am invited to give a lecture series at the 21st Estonian Winter School in Computer Science (EWSCS). Title: "Practical secure two-party computation and applications". The winter school takes place February 28 to March 4 in Palmse, Estonia.
4th ACM Workshop on Information Hiding and Multimedia Security (IH&MMSec'16).
Submission: Feb 16, 2016.