Pistachio Cardamom Raspberry Cookies (GF)
1 C almond flour
3 TB softened butter
3 TB powdered sugar
1/8 t salt
1 t ground cardamom
1/2 C ground pistachios*
1/8 C raspberry preserves
1/8 C finely chopped pistachios*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients (except finely chopped pistachios) in a bowl until a cohesive dough forms.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 30 minutes (it can stay in the fridge a few days before baking).
- When ready to bake, scoop approximately 1" balls of dough onto prepared baking sheet.
- With your thumb, make an indentation in each ball and drop about an 1/8 t of raspberry preserves in the center of each cookie.
- Sprinkle a few of the chopped pistachios on top.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven & cool pan on rack for about 10 minutes. Transfer cookies to rack to cool completely.
Yield: approximately 30 cookies
* If your pistachios are roasted & salted, omit the salt in this recipe.