- Does the Bible have any significance for the everyday issues of living in our families, society and the workplace?
- How can we connect our faith with the realities of life as we encounter them?
examples from specific texts and principles from Scripture as a whole,
this Study Day is an opportunity to reflect on how to apply the Bible
more holistically in our daily lives in the 21st Century. This
interactive Day will take place at:
The Gold Project, Stockton House, Stockton Avenue, Fleet GU51 4NS
Timings: 10.00am (registration and coffee from 9.45am) to 3.45pm with a light lunch and refreshments provided during the day.
Please use the link below to go directly to the online booking details:
- Please let me know if you have any dietary requirements
- The fee for the day will be £15 per person including lunch
- A map indicating the location of Stockton House can be found on the Stockton House Website: http://www.stocktonhouse.net/contact-us/
Speaking and leading the seminar:
- Dr David Ball is Director of the GOLD Project.
He was born in Kenya. He studied Biblical Studies at Sheffield
University and worked in India for 15 years. He believes that the
church's life and witness depends on equipping all God's people for
mission and ministry in the world.
- Dr Eeva John is Director of Pastoral Studies at Ridley Hall, Cambridge.
She grew up in Finland, the USA and Switzerland and has worked in
Ethiopia, Sudan and the UK. Eeva’s love for theology grew out of her
involvement in relief and development work. Eeva wants every Christian
to engage in life-long learning, applying the Bible to everyday life.
- Matt Prior is the Guildford Diocesan Discipleship Adviser.