posted 2 Mar 2017, 03:54 by St Peter Woking
updated 2 Mar 2017, 04:00
At St Mark's Church, Westfield Road, Woking GU22 9PP
Come and have a Cuppa!
on the success of last year, the Parish of St Peter,
Woking, is pleased
to welcome everyone to a coffee morning
to raise awareness of autism.
- As well as tea, coffee and some fabulous cakes,
- there will be information on autism
- and the support available locally.
Truman from the National Autistic Society Surrey will be giving a short
- and there will be the opportunity to share stories and
- You are invited to bring along any sensory toys
- or other resources you have found useful
- A chill-out space with toys and a popup tent will be provided.
- Free parking.
- Please invite friends, family and carers to come and support this event.
- Everyone welcome.
Free event but donations appreciated.
All donations will be passed to the National Autistic Society, Surrey
Supported by the Surrey Branch of the National Autistic Society NAS Surrey Branch
cakes and help on the day would be much appreciated.
organiser Tracey Pusey on 01483 827515 or 07956 696245.