- 05/2008–7/2008: Summer research fellow - Indian Academy of Science.
- 06/2009–12/2009: Institute scholarship (GATE)
- 01/2010–12/2011: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) - Junior Research Fellow.
- 01/2012–09/2014: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) - Senior Research Fellow.
- 02/2015-07/2017 : Institute Post-Doctoral Fellowship, IIT Kharagpur.
- 07/2019-ongoing: Flexural-Gravity Waves: A Complete Theoretical Development , Role - Co-PI, Duration - 2 years, Amount - INR 70,10,645, Funding Agency - SPARC (MHRD).
- 07/2007-12/2007: Connect 4 game using C programming, Semester Project (Masters) under the guidance of Prof. Kalpesh Kapoor, Department of Mathematics, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati - 781039, India.
- 05/2008–07/2008: Optimal control algorithm for fuel efficient soft lunar landing mission, sponsored by Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), under the guidance of Prof. Mythily Ramaswamy, TIFR-CAM, Bengaluru, India.
- 07/2008-05/2009: Propagation of small amplitude waves over irregular sea-bed and beds with linear and quadratic slopes, Master Project under the guidance of Prof. Swaroop Nandan Bora, Department of Mathematics, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati - 781039, India.
During his tenure as doctoral student at Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, India, He was part of various undergraduate and postgraduate courses, both as Teaching Assistant (TA) and Lab Instructor. The details are listed below:
- 07/2010–11/2010: Mathematics III- MA 201 (TA)
- 12/2010–05/2011: Scientific Computing - MA 322 (Lab instructor)
- 07/2011–11/2011: Numerical Analysis - MA 572 (Lab instructor).
- 12/2011–05/2012: Mathematics II - MA 102 (TA).
- 07/2012–11/2012: Mathematics III - MA 201 (TA).
- 07/2012–11/2012: Statistical Analysis and Financial Data - MA 471 (Lab instructor).
- 07/2013–11/2013: Numerical Analysis - MA 572 (Lab instructor).
- 02/2015-07/2017: Institute Postdoctoral Fellow, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India.
- 08/2017-12/2017: Discrete Mathematics - MAT 141 for Undergraduate BTech.
- 01/2018-05/2018: Single Variable Calculus - MAT 111 for Undergraduate BTech.
- 08/2018-12/2018: Mathematics III (Complex Analysis and Partial Differential Equations) - MA 201 for Undergraduate BTech.
- 01/2019-ongoing: Mathematics II (Multivariable Calculus and Ordinary Differential Equations) - MA 102 for Undergraduate BTech.
- MATLAB, C, Java
- Latex, Microsoft Office, Open Office
- Physics of Fluids (online ISSN: 1089-7666)