Conferences and Seminars
- Propagation of small amplitude waves over beds with linear and quadratic slopes, Recent Trends in Mathematical Modelling and Simulation, 18-20th march, 2010, Department of Applied Mathematics, Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi - 221005, India.
- Reflection of ocean water waves by a vertical rectangular porous structure over an elevated horizontal bottom, 57th Congress of the Indian Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, 17-20th December, 2012, Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT), Girinagar, Pune- 411025, India.
- Wave damping by a vertical porous structure placed away from rigid vertical wall, Recent Trends in Mathematics and its Applications (RTMA-2013), 7-8th October, 2013, Digboi College, Digboi, Tinsukia, Assam- 786171, India.
- Scattering of water waves by a vertical porous structure placed against a rigid vertical wall, 58th Congress of the Indian Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, 18-21st December, 2013, Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur, Howrah- 711103, West Bengal, India.
- Flexural gravity wave motion over viscoelastic bed, National Conference on Emerging Trends in Physics of Fluids and Solids (NCETPFS2016), 3-4th March, 2016, Department of Mathematics, Jadavpur University, Kolkata-700032.
- Flexural gravity wave motion in two-layer fluid: blocking and dead water analogue, 12th SIAM: East Asian Section Conference 2017 (EASIAM 2017), 22-25th June, 2017, Department of Mathematical Sciences, Seoul National University, Seoul-08826, South Korea
- Flexural gravity waves in a two-layer fluid, 33rd International Workshop on Water Waves and Floating Bodies (IWWWFB - 2018), 4-7th April, 2018, Ensta-Bretagne, Guidel-Plages 56520, France.
- Flexural gravity wave blocking in submerged and floating plate system, 63rd Congress of the Indian Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, 20-23rd December, 2018, School of Engineering, Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore, India
- Effect of submerged plate on flexural-gravity wave blocking, 34th International Workshop on Water Waves and Floating Bodies (IWWWFB-2019), 7-10th April, 2019, Noah's on the Beach, Newcastle, NSW 2300, Australia.
- Water Waves and Floating Bodies, OASTC, IIT Kharagpur, India, 25-26th November, 2011.
- National Program on Differential Equations: Theory, Computation and Applications- Advance Level Training Programme, IIT Bombay, India, 10-30th June, 2012.
- Computational Methods in Hydroelasticity, GIAN course, IIT Kharagpur, India, 12-16th December, 2016.
1. Flexural gravity waves in marine science and technology, Alumnus Reflection, 21st October, 2016, Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati-781039, India.
2. Some remarkable phenomena in flexural gravity waves, 22nd June, 2017, Department of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, Seoul National University, Seoul-08826, South Korea.
3. Few spectacular aspects of flexural-gravity waves: from sea-ice to analogue gravity, and deadwater, 18th June, 2019, Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati-781039, India.