In an emergency always dial 999

If not urgent dial 101

Note on 101

When a member of the public calls 101, they will hear a recorded message announcing that they are being connected to their local police. The system will determine the caller´s location and connect them to their local force. If a caller is on a boundary between two or more forces, the recorded message will give them a choice of which force to be connected to. In either situation, the caller will also have the option to be directed to a non-neighbouring force. If the incident is recognised as an emergency, the call handler will put them through to 999.

To join or create your local Neighbourhood Watch:

Email -

Or call – 01483 639937

To find out contact details for your local Neighbourhood Specialist Police Officer (NSO)

or Police Community Support Officer (PCSO) call: 101 and ask to speak to

your Neighbourhood Team. Details are also online click here.

or just stop your local PCSO in the street and have a chat.

What are your obligations? Click here to find out.

Runnymede Community Safety Assistant (CSA): Call: - 01932 425063

To find out more about the Community Safety Partnership click here

Report Graffiti on: - 0800 096 2028