Since 2017, I'm Assistant Professor at ENSAI. I'm doing research in the department of statistic of CREST research center. I'm mostly enjoying playing with bandits and Recommender Systems, and with Machine Learning in general.
In the past:
- I obtained a Master Research degree in Computer Science in 2006 after 3 years of study at brittany part of ENS Cachan.
- I was PhD student from 2006 to 2010 at Univ. Paris-Sud (France). I was member of the Machine Learning / Optimization team (A&O-TAO) in LRI (UMR Univ. Paris-Sud/CNRS n° 8623) under the supervision of Michèle Sebag and Antoine Cornuéjols.
- From 2010 to 2011, I was PostDoc at Télécom-ParisTech (France) in collaboration with Stéphan Clémençon in the team STA (Statitics).
- From 2011 to 2017, I was Assistant Professor (Maître de Conférences) in the Inria team SequeL and member of CRIStAL (UMR Lille1/CNRS n° 9189) at University Lille 3. I'm currently in leave of absence from there, I may be back in North of France one day or another :-).
Look at my resume for more details.
- Machine Learning
- (online) Recommender Systems
- Bandit Theory
Past (but still alive)
- (online) Matrix Completion
- Consensus ranking
- Feature Selection
- Multiple Instance Learning
- Phase Transition
- UCT (Upper Confidence bound Applied to Trees)