Red, White & Boom Prime Viewing Areas
All of our prime viewing areas provide FREE space to view the fireworks shot over the Mighty Mississippi! The fireworks will be shot over the Mississippi River at 9:30 p.m. from the Centennial Bridge!
- Second Street between Ripley and Main Streets, Davenport
- Schwiebert Riverfront Park, Rock Island
- Skybridge, Davenport
- Modern Woodmen Park (Admission still applies, but the view is worth the cost!)
- Additional viewing areas between 2nd Street and River Drive may be available if river levels cooperate
Additional Viewing Areas
The Skybridge will be lit up with patriotic colors and it will be providing the best view on the entire riverfront from high up above! The Skybridge is also air conditioned, so if it turns out to be a hot day, you know where to go.
- Bechtel Park, Davenport (corner of 2nd & Iowa Streets)
- Community Health Care Parking Lot
- Freighthouse Farmers Market Parking Lot
- Anywhere along the Mississippi Riverfront that's dry!