Collaborative Lab Report
- Select an investigation with an online module (PhET)
- Open the following template.
- Make a copy of it and then share it with your group members.
- Replace the blue text with your information
(1) Problem - get one balloon to stick to the sweater and the other to the wall. In your report you may wish to answer the following:
- Does the balloon always get the same type of net charge (positive or negative)?
- After rubbing the balloon to the sweater, how does the charge on the balloon compare to the charge on the sweater?
- How do you get one balloon to stick to the wall, and the other to the sweater?
- Take photographs of real balloons as well as the animation.