Monday: Work on Olympics Newsletter. If you finish, delete extra pages, print, proofread, make corrections, Re-print.
Typing games or Lang. Review when finished.
Tuesday: Continue to work on Olympics Newsletter. It is due tomorrow.
Typing games or Lang. Review games when finished.
Wednesday: Newsletters Due! Last day to work on them in class. When you are finished--delete extra pages, print, proofread, make corrections, reprint, and turn them in.
Friday: Notes over Plagiarism and examples
Go through these after my notes. You will need headphones!! :)
Monday: Begin researching about the Winter Olympics starting with its History
- Type "Winter Olympics History" or "History of Winter Olympics" in search bar.
- Take hand written notes over what you find. (I will look at this 1st thing tomorrow)
- Write down the URL and name of website.
- Notes should be short phrases (DO NOT USE COMPLETE SENTENCES IN NOTES)
Tuesday: Research this year's Olympics
- Type "Winter Olympics 2014" and take notes over interesting things about these games
- Write down URL for each website you use and name of website.
- Find out about Sochi, Russia also
Finish Research from last 2 days and then go to Day 3 research
- Choose a slip of paper from Mrs. Brown
- This will be the sport you will research
- Find out the rules, events, and other interesting info.
- Pick a player that impresses you and research them as well. They don't have to be from U.S.A.
Thursday: Short Lesson over Publisher. Finish you research and begin typing your Newsletter.
- Research should be finished by now--if not, you may need to work over the weekend to get caught up.
- Work on Newsletter--creative title, paragraphs, 3+ pictures, sources
- Adjust fonts, colors, sizes, and layout--check details (make it look amazing)
- Reread Everything you've written--check spelling, punctuation, capitals, etc.
Monday: Presentations in class. Go to Language Review Links when finished. Tuesday: Typing Assign #2 (you should have class code, username, and password in your notebook--if not, it is on the front board) Click here: http://www.sense-lang.org/typing/class/ 90% success rate or higher OR REDO IT!
Wednesday: Finish Typing from yesterday or Redo if school is too low. Language Review or Typing links when finished. We will continue presentations in class.
Thursday: Notes over Internet and its features. Class activity using different search engines.
Friday: Search engine partner activity and then scavenger hunt on your own. Presentations also.
Monday: Continue to work on PowerPoints All About You. Deadline extended to Thursday. Presentations will begin then.
Tuesday: NO School
Wednesday: Work on PowerPoints (2 hr delay)
Thursday: Work on PowerPoints (2 hr delay)
Friday: Begin Presentations. If you are finished with your project, go to Lang. Review links on side menu of this page.
Monday: Begin creating a WordArt and picture poster for lockers. Print and Save when finished.
- Finish Posters from yesterday (1 WordArt + 3-4 pictures) Print, Turn in & Save
- Language Review and try EVERY link there.
Thursday: Begin a PowerPoint ALL About You. Read directions....Due Tuesday.
Friday: Work on PowerPoints.
Thursday: Intro to class--PowerPoint attached below
Friday: Pass out Flash Drives, begin Bellwork, and work on complete thoughts and complete sentences.
Begin Interviews between students.