March 30th-April 3rd
Monday: Work on Figurative Language Webquest--You should have 3-4 of the projects complete and turned in. You should also have the notes you've been taking.
Tuesday; Last day to work on Figurative Language Webquest projects--make sure everything gets turned in by end of class!
When finished: Logic Games on MathPlayground or FreeRice (not the multiplication tables!!) Make other Tagxedos.
Wednesday: We will work together to Make a table of our class color survey and create a graph/chart on EXCEL.
- You will Copy the table and graph to Word--
- add a Title,
- your name
- your Tagxedo image that you made for Bellwork yesterday.
- Type a paragraph or two analyzing the results of the survey.
- You can add extra pictures, borders, etc if you choose.
- Print and turn it in by end of class tomorrow.
Thursday: Research your Favorite Fruit--Take notes and keep track of Sources.
Friday: Create a Favorite Fruit Data Table and create a chart/graph. Copy each to Word--add a Title, your name, and 2 pictures. Also, type out 2-3 paragraphs about your favorite fruit and analyze the results of the survey.