Parent Resources‎ > ‎

Problems or Concerns

Usually problems are the result of misunderstanding and can be solved by communicating with your child's teacher.  Please follow these steps to resolve your problems or concerns:

      1.  Visit with your child's teacher and document the date and time of your visit.

      2.  If your problem or concern is not resolved, click here to submit your problem or concern to          administration. The school principal will contact you upon receipt of your submitted problem          or concern.

      3.  If your problem or concern is still not resolved by administration, you may                                  have your problem or concern addressed by the school board at the next regularly scheduled          Board Meeting.  To have your problem or concern added to the Board Meeting agenda,                    please contact our Administrative Assistant. (Please reference Policy #4105 and 4105F.)

  1. If you would like to file a student grievance, please reference Policy #3210 for the proper procedure. 
  2.  If you would like to file a public complaint, please reference Policy #4110, 4120, and 4120F.