Welcome to the MOMS Club® of Wixom, MI! We are a support group for all full or part-time at-home mothers. We are a group of about 30 mothers living in the cities of Wixom, Milford, Commerce, Walled Lake, Wolverine Lake and New Hudson north of I-96 offering friendship and support to each other and our children.
If you are a mother in the Wixom area and are thinking about joining us, here are some great reasons why you should:
If you are interested in joining, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Fun activities and events planned for you and your children almost every day of the month. You can go to something every day or just a few times a month...your choice!
- Companionship for you and your children.
- Age-appropriate playgroups so your children can socialize and make bonds with other children their age.
- Enjoy the beautiful area we live in - we have fun outings planned in many of the city's parks, trails, library, fire-station, local DPW (Department of Public Works), police station, city events such as movie-in-the-park, the Farmer's market and many more!
- Participate in community service projects to help those in need in our surrounding community.