Welcome to the MOMS Club® of Wixom, MI! We are a support group for all full or part-time at-home mothers. We are a group of about 30 mothers living in the cities of Wixom, Commerce, Milford, Walled Lake, and Wolverine Lake offering friendship and support to each other and our children.
If you are a mother in the Wixom area and are thinking about joining us, here are some great reasons why you should:
If you are interested in joining, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fun activities and events planned for you and your children almost every day of the month. You can go to something every day or just a few times a month...your choice!
- Companionship for you and your children.
- Age-appropriate playgroups so your children can socialize and make bonds with other children their age.
- Enjoy the beautiful area we live in - we have fun outings planned in many of the city's parks, trails, library, fire-station, local DPW (Department of Public Works), police station, city events such as movie-in-the-park, the Farmer's market and many more!
- Participate in community service projects to help those in need in our surrounding community.