The MOMS Club® of South Lyon is a local chapter of the International MOMS Club® organization.
We are a non-profit group designed to support moms who choose to be at home with their children either full-time or part-time. Here are some of the things that make us special:
- The MOMS Club® offers fun and enriching activities for moms
and children together. Activities are
held during the day on almost every day of the week (to provide support when
you need it most)!
- We believe being a mother shouldn't isolate you! Instead, mothers bring their children with
them to all events. We believe that
having children present is a natural part of life.
- At-home mothers whose children are in school are welcome to
attend all events, too! We know you
still need support as your children grow!
- We send out a monthly calendar and a newsletter to all members. We make it easy to know what activities are
planned so members can choose to attend as much, or as little, as they want.
- Since the MOMS Club of South Lyon® is a local chapter of an international organization,
we are part of an established support system. We even have Volunteer Coordinators –
experienced MOMS Club Moms who help local chapters like ours run smoothly.
- The MOMS Club®
is a nonprofit corporation and a 501 (C)(3) publicly-supported charity
registered with the IRS.
- We know being an at-home mother today means making a financial
sacrifice, so dues to our local chapter are only $25 per year. Dues cover the cost of the newsletter,
supplies and annual service projects.
- The MOMS Club of South Lyon® is open to any at-home or part-time working moms
who live in South Lyon or New Hudson (south of I-96).
(If you do not live within our chapter boundaries, but you are interested in MOMS Club, please contact the MOMS Club International organization to find a chapter nearest you: https://www.momsclub.org/blog/find-a-chapter/.)
For more information, or to join our group, please contact us at:
Also, check out our Facebook page and click "like" to join the conversation.
This website is currently under construction. Please check back soon for updates.
for more information or to join our group. Thank you!