I am a young mathematician holding a PhD from KU Leuven, Belgium. My PhD supervisor was Prof. Stefaan Vaes.
My mathematical research mainly focuses on (locally) compact quantum groups, representation categories, subfactor theory and nonsingular ergodic theory.
More broadly, I am interested in the theory of operator algebras in general, Lie theory, free probability and the dynamics of locally compact groups.
Here is a list of my scientific publications
- Bernoulli actions of type III_1 and L^2-cohomology. With Stefaan Vaes. Geom. and Func. Anal. (GAFA) 28 (2018), 518--562. arXiv version.
- The Fourier algebra of a rigid C*-tensor category. With Yuki Arano and Tim de Laat. Publ. Res. Inst. Math. Sci. 54 (2018), no. 2, 393--410., arXiv version.
- Free wreath product quantum groups and standard invariants of subfactors. With Pierre Tarrago. Advances in Mathematics 331 (2018), 1--57. arXiv version.
- Howe-Moore type theorems for quantum groups and C*-tensor categories With Yuki Arano and Tim de Laat. Compos. Math. 154 (2018), no. 2, 328--341. arXiv version.
- A note on reduced and von Neumann algebraic free wreath products, Illinois J. Math. 59 (2015) no. 3, 801–817. arXiv version.