I am a postdoctoral researcher at the Hausdorff Center for Mathematics in Bonn. I obtained my PhD at KU Leuven, Belgium, under the supervision of Prof. Stefaan Vaes.
My mathematical research mainly focuses on compact quantum groups, representation categories and ergodic theory. Recently, I have been particularly interested in the interplay of representation theory of quantum groups, diagram algebras and classical probability theory.
More broadly, I am interested in the theory of operator algebras in general, Lie theory, free probability and the dynamics of locally compact groups.
Here is a list of my scientific publications and preprints
- Traces On Diagram Algebras I: Free Partition Quantum Groups, Random Lattice Paths And Random Walks On Trees. Preprint. arXiv version.
- Bernoulli actions of type III_1 and L^2-cohomology. With Stefaan Vaes. Geom. and Func. Anal. (GAFA) 28 (2018), 518--562. arXiv version.
- The Fourier algebra of a rigid C*-tensor category. With Yuki Arano and Tim de Laat. Publ. Res. Inst. Math. Sci. 54 (2018), no. 2, 393--410., arXiv version.
- Free wreath product quantum groups and standard invariants of subfactors. With Pierre Tarrago. Advances in Mathematics 331 (2018), 1--57. arXiv version.
- Howe-Moore type theorems for quantum groups and C*-tensor categories With Yuki Arano and Tim de Laat. Compos. Math. 154 (2018), no. 2, 328--341. arXiv version.
- A note on reduced and von Neumann algebraic free wreath products, Illinois J. Math. 59 (2015) no. 3, 801–817. arXiv version.