Cybersecurity and Reverse Engineering Fun
I enjoy reverse engineering hard- and software. Often times I will look at past CTF challenges and try to do an easy one over lunch or take on a hard one over the weekend. Some other times I come across other interesting related topics.
When I find something noteworthy, I try to add a section with my take on it here on my page.
- CTF - SQL injection
- Differential Power Analysis on AES - Hands On Single Bit Attack
- Differential Power Analysis on AES - Hands On Multi Bit Attack
- Attacks on White Box Crypto - Hands On Single Bit Attack
- Attacks on White Box Crypto - Hands On Multi Bit Attack
- Cybersecurity challenges - C++ reversing
- NSA's Ghidra - C++ reversing revisited
- NSA's Ghidra - Can It Do MIPS?
- NSA's Ghidra - Can It Do GO?
- Cybersecurity challenges - WEP
- Reversing using qemu
- Reversing native Android using remote IDA Pro
- Symbolic Analysis with angr
- Anti-Debugging and Anti-VM using timing
- Timeless debugging - qira
- qira update
- Angr, qira & PIN vs. ptrace anti-debug & anti-symbolic-execution
- angrdbg - that's not a typo
- Fun With Flags - Z3 SMT Solver
- Angr hooking - de/recompiling - chainbreaker
- PANDA - Whole System Tracing
- PANDA for code coverage with IDA pro
- Tracing and Coverage - measures and countermeasures
- CleanTricks to deal with dirty tricks - binary ninja deobfuscation plugin
- gdb vs. ptrace ...... fight!
- lighthouse_coverage - an execution tracer for PANDA