1. What is your name, background and interest with training empathy?
Mathias Luz, Chemical Engineer, Digital Marketing Consultant & Blogger @mathiasluz.com. I've read NVC by Marshall Rosenberg, from then on, I plan to go thoroughly to the book listing that has influenced him to go deep in the empathy field.
I will not be fully engaged in the cause now, because I'm first devoted to the study of purposeful productivity & digital marketing. However, I intend to go deep up to 5 years from now.
2. What are your ideas for forming an International Empathy Trainers Association?
3. What sort of support do you need from IETA?
Books referral & courses for now . Later, empathy calls and practice.
4. How would you like to contribute of building the Association?
5. What questions do you have for others on the list?
What are the most important books for whom want to master empathy (besides practice of course)?
6. Will you be able to attend some planning and design meetings?
What dates and times are good for you?
None for now.
7. Other Comments?
Very grateful for your initiative Edwin!