Gray interviews Jerry
Jerry how did you first start with empathy to make a living?
- Was already a mediator. I gave a talk and people got a lot from the embodied part.
- Aikido has informed my work as a mediator.
- Communication and Harmony
- Greener Mediations
Incorporated into his business, how were you able to do that?
Gave a talk at bookstore on aikido. Asked to do seminar for church.
This grew and he built a website.
Has pushed in his mediation work to help clients get embodied.
Growing in terms of market/notoriety (maybe brand?) but not monetarily on its own
- Aikido works better than NVC for him...keeps you out of head and in the body
- Working on an infomercial type marketing to draw people to his website..affiliate program..
- I’ve allowed the work to progress. People had difficulty
- Both empathy is out of the mind.. Into the body.
How have you been able to grow this as a business?
- Hasn’t been a money maker but is a notoriety.
- NVC breaks down with tensions
- Aikido Helps me stay grounded.
Working with mediators? How would you like to see it grow.
- How to market that.
- Create a 60 second video
- Can have affiliates