1. What is your name, background and interest with training empathy?
My name is Annett Keizer. I work as Communication Coach and soft skill trainer in the Netherlands. I specialize in helping teams and individuals in organizations to communicate more effectively. I studied Liberal Arts and have a background of more than 20 years as Communication Advisor and Manager.
As independent Coach & Trainer, I emphasize on the importance of empathy in teamwork. For better understanding, more respect and, in the end, better results for the organization. The world could do with more empathy at the moment.
2. What are your ideas for forming an International Empathy Trainers Association?
Together we stand strong(er). I find it very inspiring to know that many people share the same idea on empathy. The world could do with a lot more.
3. What sort of support do you need from IETA?
So far, I’ve been reading your mails and saw the first start up webinar. Nice! What I need specifically at the moment I don’t know yet.
4. How would you like to contribute of building the Association?
I’d like to spread the word in the Netherlands as much as I can.
5. What questions do you have for others on the list?
How can we IMPLEMENT empathy? Instead of just talking about it, what kind of exercises or insights or there that I can use in training and/or coaching?
How can I give a good example in daily life myself and ‘practice what I preach’?
6. Will you be able to attend some planning and design meetings?
What dates and times are good for you?
Depends on my weekly schedule.
7. Any links you'd like to share.
Your Website: http://www.keizerco.nl
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Annett-Keizer/1620386071581736
LinkedIn page: http://www.linkedin.com/in/annettkeizer
CommunicatieCoach | Trainer | Spreker | Auteur
T 06 1884 00 10