"We will not hide these truths from our children
but will tell the next generation about the glorious deeds of the LORD. " Psalm 78:4
Rev Richard Rukundo’s
has a passion for children -
- He desires to see Christian witness among children
- To equip children’s workers
- To develop strategies for discipleship
- To mobilise the church and the community for serious involvement with children.
- To raise awareness of the Ministry Advocacy Campaign
- Recruitment and Retaining personnel.
- Mobilize, develop and Resource Ministry for children.
Rev Richard M. Rukundo is married with two children.
He is a qualified teacher and holds a masters degree from Uganda Christian University.
He has worked with Kampala Diocese in the children’s department for 10 years.
He was ordained as a deacon in 2011, and at the time of his appointment was working in Bukoto parish as a curate.