BCYR Reorganization Meeting & Constitution/Bylaws Changes
Post date: Jun 12, 2014 3:01:15 AM
Burlington County Young Republicans
2014 Reorganization Meeting
(BCYR Active Members are eligible to vote)
Date/Time: Saturday, June 14, 2014 at 1:30 pm (after NJYRF Business)
Location: Burlington County GOP HQ, 223 High Street, Mt. Holly, NJ
1. Constitution/Bylaws Changes: Discussion/Vote
· Constitution Article V: Change term of officers (elected/appointed) to one year from two years
· Bylaws Article II: Change meetings/events to being held six times per year or more, if needed or desired, from meetings being held monthly.
· Bylaws Article V: Change elections to a yearly cycle in June from a biyearly cycle in June
o Change start of officer’s term to July 1 from installation at the July meeting
2. BCYR Officer Elections: Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson, Secretary
· Nominations; Speeches if Needed; Election by voice vote (one candidate) or secret ballot (multiple candidates); Active members are eligible to vote
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, to request a full agenda, or to request a current copy of BCYR's Constitution/Bylaws
*** Items in addition to those mentioned above will also be voted on ***
Following the Reorganization Meeting we will be having our Summer Party!
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Premier: Anthony Ogozalek Jr.
BCYR Friend: Tom MacArthur for Congress
Dessert: Dana Dewedoff-Fratantoro