Abdul Rahman Almufti
Abdul is committed to building a better Saudi Arabia. He hopes to promote discussion about quality management and improved methods through free meetings. He is currently building bridges with potential collaborators in the USA.
He is pursuing a master’s degree in business with a focus on quality management.
He can be reached at 786.366.5061
and at email@example.com
Trained as a bureaucrat (master's degree in public administration), Steve knows much about the power of the system to contort thinking. By encouraging himself to "own" the organization that he was part of, he brings in a range of ideas that appear to be "outside the box" -- but are really just inside a larger box. He attended several of Dr. Deming's seminars in 1992 and compiled a quote book of Dr. Deming's key quotes with the aim of driving more readers to Out of the Crisis. Based in Fort Lauderdale, Steve is available for Skype chats and presentations.
A free download of the Deming quotes is available at Scribd.com (search "Deming quotes")
The following profile appears in a Broward College document:
Steve began using videos and computers in class in 1997 to implement "many ways of teaching" as Howard Gardner's multiple intelligences theory suggests. Steve shares his method using audio CDs and YouTube videos to help students who dislike taking notes. He is currently researching the use of voice recognition technology for improving writing in teenagers as part of a doctorate program in distance learning and instructional technologies.
+1 954 646 8246 mobile
- Steve began using videos and computers in class in 1997 to implement "many ways of teaching" as Howard Gardner's multiple intelligences theory suggests.
- His websites and four-color poster sessions engage students on five levels.
- He scored 800 in Math and 720 Verbal in the SAT and he shares his method using audio CDs and youtube videos to help students who dislike taking notes. You'll walk away with two DVDs and an audio CD from his courses.
- In his workshops, he expects you to "perform your understanding," even if you prefer sitting in the back row.
- Son of a teacher and grandson of a university professor, he is currently researching the use of voice recognition technology for improving writing in teenagers as part of a doctorate program in distance learning and instructional technologies.
- He is working on four books including VeryCoolSites.com, ISawItOnYoutube.com and GuideontheSide.com.
- He created a class called "Technology for Teachers" for Broward College and developed the PERT curriculum.
- He is available for workshops ("Reset the Mindset" and "That's Edu-tainment!") to invigorate lessons with the motto "No More Boring Classes."
- An adjunct teacher in the Broward College system since 2004, he has taught over 1000 students to create their own websites for their digital portfolios.
- He welcomes input at SteveMathTeacher@gmail.com and invites you to look at free lessons at SATVideos.com.
- Call him with questions at (954) 646-8246.
● C A RC
● C C
S701 624 458 S
J701 624 461 username: smccrea J Mc Crea
Booking 800 722 5941
Consultants (part of the team of trainers and advisors)
Cary Elcome, trainer
His father was a principal in Cuba. Mario brings years of experience and hundreds of stories to illustrate the Humanistic Education methods described in the For-Profit Schools page.
Innovative director of schools.
George Schiano, homeschooling expert
Jair da Silva Filho
Instructor in Florianopolis, Brazil
Will Sutherland, QualifiedByExperience.com
Dennis Yuzenas, WhatDoYaKnow.com
Samples of our free workshops
Here is a method of using free software and online presence to create a virtual network for school reunions and other meetings.