The Festival of Glass is an initiative of the Drysdale and Clifton Springs Curlewis Association Inc. and it maintains its engagement with the local community through a number of projects. Link to each project to learn more about it.
- Glass Reflections - researching and sharing local glass history
- The Glass Trail - linking and promoting local glass artists
- The Glass Mural project - a community-based and community initiated glass mural in Drysdale’s town centre and beyond
- Endangered on the Bellarine - a touring exhibition of glass art to support local efforts to save the endangered Orange-bellied Parrot and Hooded Plover. (Link coming shortly)
- If your Club or group is interested in having a presentation given to them by the Festival of Glass team, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for details.
The Hooded Plover community mosaic in the making at the 2016 Festival of Glass, supported by Bunnings Torquay (Photo left)