All Students Present & Former

In order to request a transcript or education verification, you first must create a Parchment account.

  1. Create a Parchment Account

  2. View the Parchment Instructions document.

  3. To request your Official or Unofficial Transcripts Click Here!

*To avoid delay in processing, please make sure you use your full legal name you went by while attending Casa. No abbreviations or nicknames*

*Current students, final transcripts are mailed to the home address listed in Q in January and June only*

Additional Requests

  • If you would like to request Cumulative Files, Student Records, or Health Records email or call at (916)-971-5459.

  • If you would like to request Special Education documents and are a current student at Casa Roble, please contact your Case Manager. If you are a former student please contact the Special Education department at (916) 971-7525.

Please email: or call (916) 971-5459 for the following:

  • Dis-enrolling - The following information will be needed: students name, why student is leaving, where they will be attending and a number to reach you at.

  • Social Security forms or Attendance Verification forms

School Ranking

Per San Juan Unified School District Board Policy, SJUSD no longer ranks students. In keeping with nation-wide practices, class ranking is no longer reported to Institutions of Higher Learning due to the innumerable variations that can occur in GPA calculations. Students will be evaluated on individual merit without comparison to others.