Welcome to the 2021-2022 Season
In order to tryout you will need to first fill out all the forms at http://planoisd.rankonesport.com. While there you will print out the Physical and Medical History Form. You will need to visit the doctor or an urgent care center to have the physical completed (must be signed by the doctor). The medical history form will be filled out by your parents and signed by one of them and yourself. These forms will be turned into us when you come to tryout.
CareNow is offering Sports Physicals to students in your community. We are sending you our Sports Physicals promotion with a discounted price for you to distribute to your athletes and students. We highly encourage your students to take advantage of this affordable offer while it’s available:
· 30 convenient locations. Find your nearest location here.
· Open 7 days a week and after hours.
· No appointment necessary.
Important things to know:
· Remind students to bring all necessary forms with them. All students must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian if they are under the age of 18.
· Students who wear glasses or contacts must bring them to their physical.
· There will be a $6 charge for any additional forms (i.e., summer camp).
· Price is good for students grades K-12.