Welcome to the 2020-2021 Season
Try-Out + Meet and Greet!
Friday, April 30, 2021 from 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm (Rescheduled)
For incoming 10th through 12th graders, come try out for the team on Friday, April 30th from 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm. Be sure to have your physical completed, a bottle of water, and your best energy to bring onto the court!
For incoming 9th graders, come meet the PESH tennis team between 4:30 pm and 6:30 pm. Come as you would like and leave whenever you want! There will be opportunities to talk to the players and coaches and hit with them too.
Meet and Greet/Tryouts will now take place on May 4th from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM.
In order to tryout you will need to first fill out all the forms at http://planoisd.rankonesport.com. While there you will print out the Physical and Medical History Form. You will need to visit the doctor or an urgent care center to have the physical completed (must be signed by the doctor). The medical history form will be filled out by your parents and signed by one of them and yourself. These forms will be turned into us when you come to tryout.
CareNow is offering Sports Physicals to students in your community. We are sending you our Sports Physicals promotion with a discounted price for you to distribute to your athletes and students. We highly encourage your students to take advantage of this affordable offer while it’s available:
· 30 convenient locations. Find your nearest location here.
· Open 7 days a week and after hours.
· No appointment necessary.
Important things to know:
· Remind students to bring all necessary forms with them. All students must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian if they are under the age of 18.
· Students who wear glasses or contacts must bring them to their physical.
· There will be a $6 charge for any additional forms (i.e., summer camp).
· Price is good for students grades K-12.