Staff: For assistance from the IT Team, please use AkitaBox or email individual staff.
If a parent or student needs more technical support, who can they contact? If parents and/or students need help with Canvas, they can click the help icon within Canvas and file a help ticket. The help ticket goes to the district’s Canvas administrator who is available remotely during this time. For help with Google or other district technology resources, please email email@example.com
Our Technology Team is working remotely and will be responding to requests during school hours.
Academic Resources for Students and Parents
- NEW: Guardian’s Guide to Privacy & Security Guardian’s Guide to Accessibility
- This chrome extension will help with mirroring and lag in Google Meet
- How do students access their LGSUHSD Canvas account?
- Getting Started with Canvas for students
- How do parents get a LGSUHSD Canvas account?
- How do I file a Canvas help request?
- How do students access their LGSUHSD Google account?
- Student Remote Learning Technology Guidelines
- Staff Remote Learning Technology Guidelines
Remote Learning Support:
Need help with an onsite printer? See ZOOM FAQ
Do you need to check your voicemail working remotely?
SHS: Call your school’s main number. Hit * when you hear the greeting. Wait until it asks for your ID, enter your extension followed by #. It will prompt you for your password. Enter your password followed by #.
LGHS/DO: Call the main number. When you hear the greeting, dial your extension and wait for it to ring and go to Vmail. When you hear your vmail greeting press * Wait for the prompt to enter your user ID ( extension) then enter your extension then press #. Enter your vmail pin then press #