Kiowa County School District RE-1 (Eads):
Required Financial Transparency
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2018)
02. District Financial Audit (current and prior two years)Last modified: February 10th, 2020
03. Salary SchedulesLast modified: June 7th, 2021
06. Standardized Description and Rationale for Each Automatic Waiver - Not ApplicableLast modified: February 10th, 2020
07. Federal Form 990,990-EZ, or 990-PF and any associated schedules - Not ApplicableLast modified: February 10th, 2020
08. Plan for Distributing Additional Mill Levy Revenue or Statement of Intent to Distribute - Not ApplicableLast modified: February 10th, 2020
10. Link to the Financial Transparency for Colorado Schools website: https://coloradok12financialtransparency.com/Last modified: February 10th, 2020
The adopted budget, financial audit, and salary schedules must be posted or updated within 60 days after completion or receipt of the applicable report, statement or document. The Financial Data File for FY16-17 is required to be posted no later than March 1st, 2018. The list of waivers must be updated or posted within 30 days after a waiver is revoked or a new waiver is granted.
Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or accounts.
District Informational Summary:
The Kiowa County School District RE-1 is the largest school district in Kiowa County, Colorado. The District owns 5 city blocks including spaces for a football field, softball field, baseball field, track, tennis court, and outdoor basketball court. There are seven large buildings on the campus including the high school and gymnasium, elementary/middle school, preschool, cafeteria, elementary gym, maintenance/bus barn, and agriculture building. Kiowa County School district RE-1 values open and honest communication with its many stakeholders: staff, students, parents, and taxpayers.
Contact Information: Kiowa County School District RE-1
Glenn Smith, Superintendent 210 West 10th Street
Phone: 719-438-2218 Eads, CO 81036
Email: email@example.com Phone: 719-438-2218
Pam Cole, Business Manager
Required Link: Colorado Department of Education Office of School Finance