posted Feb 28, 2012, 5:34 PM by Felicia Geray
updated Feb 28, 2012, 5:36 PM
Location: Centennial Rm 2205
Date and Time: 2/22/2012, 5:30pm
Officers Present: Chris Follen, April Taylor, Felicia Geray, Ryan Filtz, Sam Hugo
Absent Officers: Van Nguyen, Jorie Weirich
Counselors Absent: Pr. Mass
Order of Business:
- Tim Cullen presented about Becker Professional, and their CPA exam review.
- Tim also informed us about the benefits of earning your CPA, along with the five steps associated with preparing for exam day.
- Learned that the exam is split up into four parts and all parts have to be passed in a 18 month time frame. In addition Mr. Cullen stated that there are three ways that Becker can help one prepare for the exam. The ways are as followed, face to face class, online with an instructor, and self study.
- A sign up for tutor hours was made available, tutor hours are on Wednesday nights from 7-9.
- There is an addition to the calendar, and the presenter will he Reinhart.