CALLING ALL READERS!
We are so excited to announce the launch of:
The Earth School Read-a-Thon 2021
Monday, March 15th - Friday, April 16th
Encourage a love of reading and raise money for our school.
Participation enters you into a raffle! Prizes include gift cards for book stores and restaurants!
This year there are two ways to participate. You can either:
Print the instructions and log sheets attached below. Ask friends and family to sponsor you or make a one-time donation to support your efforts! Track your sponsors and reading (by hours or books) on the log sheets. Collect donations at the end of the event and submit it via the paypal link on this page or at the school's Read-a-thon website.
- Press "Register"
- Select "1" Student Participant and "Continue" (no donation necessary here)
- Set up your account for logging in (username and password)
- Put in your child's name for the profile page
- Add photos, set a goal and send the link to your family and friends! They can pledge an amount per book/hour or make a one-time donation to support your efforts!
Print a log sheet below and track your reading (by hours or books). Donations can be submitted through your personal webpage at the end of the event and you can keep track of your and our school's progress.
*Log sheets will also be available as google docs for easy online tracking! Make a copy of the document and log away. They will be posted by your teacher in the google classroom.
Look out for fun events along the way....
- link to NYPL author/illustrator talks
- read alouds posted weekly in your google classroom with GUEST READERS!
- all participants who submit their reading log sheet at the end of the event will be entered into a raffle! Prizes will be mailed to the winners.
Have questions? Need help? Contact Leslie Daly: email@example.com
Click the DONATE button to sponsor a student's reading at the Earth School through PayPal!
READ-A-THON EXPLAINED BY PUPPETS